- Excellent Double Frontage in Main Road Position
- Large Ground Floor Retail Space
- First Floor Kitchen & Toilet Facilities
- Large Basement Storage with Access from the Rear
- Central Location with Variety of Retailers & Passing Trade
- Current A2 Planning with Scope for Change
- Ample Parking Nearby
- Approx 940 sq./ft (87 sq./m) of Ground Floor Space
- Approx 510sq/ft (47 sq./m) of First Floor Space
- Approx 460 sq./ft (43 sq./m) of Cellar Storage
This stone built two storey double fronted retail property consists of ground floor retail space with a first-floor area, accessible via a ladder, providing storage, kitchen & w.c. facilities. There is also a useful basement which is accessed from the rear of the property providing good storage.
The property is situated in the heart of Ramsbottom town centre, a well-established and respected retail centre with a variety of retailers and an excellent level of passing trade and ample parking facilities. With the M66 motorway link being less than a mile away connecting to the M60 circular and the rest of the North West.
With a total frontage of approximately 23 feet (7m) & internal depth of 42 feet (13m) this property benefits from approximately 940 sq./ft (87 sq./m) of ground floor space, 510sq/ft (47 sq./m) of first floor space and a cellar storage in the region of 460 sq./ft (43 sq./m).
The premises are presented in a good condition and benefitting from current A2 planning consent for Financial & Professional Services but would also suit other uses especially Licensed Restaurant or Bar.